Tuesday, January 13, 2009

dog world

HI, my name is smokey I am the youngest out of three. I had always loved going places and running very fast and just pretty much causing a little trouble at times but i never thought anything would go wrong until it happened.

It all started like a normal day me wakening up around 11:00 and having my big bowl of food and water filled up all the way,but sometimes I would wake up and have little food left because my brother and sister would already have been eating while i was sleeping.
It gets pretty boring in the yard after spending most of the time their so i jumped my fence and just started wondering around and after i ran about a block i started walking and thinking where i should go and if i can make new friends.I remember my mom telling me something about some other dogs around this neighborhood that are very mean and vicious but i knew i would never run into them. Until i finally turned into this neighborhood and their was some other dogs in a fence barking and telling me to get out their "Hood"and as soon as i was trying to leave they attacked me and I suffered many injuries and i never tried to leave my house without my parents permission.

No comments: